CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, or CEramic REConstruction) is a product that allows us economically perform dental restoration in a single appointment using a variety of technologies.
With CEREC, teeth can be restored in a single sitting with the patient, instead of the multiple sittings required with earlier techniques. Modern CAD/CAM technology makes it possible.
CEREC Procedure Step by Step
- One visit
- No impressions
- No temporaries
- Highly aesthetic
- Long lasting
- Prior to treatment we inform you about the great benefits of CEREC
- After removing the decayed tissue or defective amalgam filing we create a 3D image of the tooth with the help of the CEREC camera
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC unit
- The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block
- The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth